I’ll soon be announcing the first NetPoetic exhibition, a net-based, peer reviewed exhibition of interactive works of electronic literature/digital poetry.
Before I make the wider announcement, I’m looking for ideas for a theme, or should we even have a theme, and expressions of interest to be a judge/reviewer.
A few preliminary details:
* all works will be accompanied by mini-reviews, artist/author interviews.
* work created since 01/2008
* work can be previously published/exhibited. But first preference will be given to either unpublished or less-published creations.
* a statement should accompany the work detailing its connection to electronic literature/digital poetry
* there will be a section for works in progress
* all accepted artists/authors will be asked to promote the exhibition by sending the word out to press outlets and/or relavent websites
cheers, Jason Nelson